DAMP AND TIMBER TREATMENTS IN SOUTH EAST ESSEX
PASS & CO. OFFER FREE SURVEYS
At Pass & Co. our professional Surveyor is fully trained and qualified to carry out extensive damp and timber surveys for your property.
Most inspections are free, however there may be a small charge for conducting surveys for condensation/mould in newer properties (post 1950’s). Please contact our office for information and advice.
DAMP AND TIMBER TREATMENTS
With our many years of trade experience, Pass & Co. are more than qualified to provide chemical damp proof courses for any property, as well as the eradication of all timber decays and infestations.
At Pass & Co. our team has a combined experience of over 60 years in damp eradication and timber preservation. You can have complete confidence in our flexible and personal service that is TrustMark approved.
Concerned about a property you are thinking of purchasing? Rest assured that Pass & Co. can be relied upon to carry out a full inspection of all accessible areas in the property, and to provide a report and if appropriate, an estimate for any remedial works necessary.
- Shoeburyness / Wakering
- Southend / Thorpe Bay
- Leigh / Hadleigh
- Thundersley / Benfleet / Pitsea
- Hockley / Rayleigh
- Wickford / Basildon
- Laindon / West Horndon
- Billericay / Stock
- Chelmsford / Braintree / Witham
- Colchester / Clacton-on-Sea / Wivenhoe
- Brentwood / Harlow
- Maldon & The Dengie / Burnham-on-Crouch
- Ilford / Barking / Dangenham
- Rainham / Upminster / Tilbury
- Grays / Stanford-le-Hope / Corringham
WHY CHOOSE PASS & CO?
- Flexible service with some Saturday inspections available
- Reliability & Integrity
- 50 years’ combined experience
- Impeccable quality of service
- TrustMark approved FREE surveys
- Member of the Property Care Association (PCA)
- Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) member
- Which? Trusted Trader endorsement
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT
As a PCA registered company, Pass & Co. has an active commitment to help protect the environment. We do not carry out ‘precautionary’ chemical treatments, in properties where no evidence of active beetle infestations has been found.